All the related candidates who participated and qualified for Vishwavidyalaya Entrance test 2018 in Department of Industrial & Production Engineering; you are suggested to check the counselling schedule, seat availability, counselling and admission procedure at below.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya – Department of Industrial & Production Engineering
Head : Smt. Arpita Rai Choudhary
Department of Industrial & production Engineering was established in the year 1997. Department has well qualified faculty & trained staff. Department has well equipped laboratories for students. The industry training for the students of final year & third year students are arranged to impart practical exposure in the organization like SECL, BHEL, BALCO, JINDAL, CSEB power plants and in other public and private company.
Department is also engaged in organizing other activities like seminars, guest lectures, aptitude test, quiz to provide and develop inter personal skills.
Every year approximately ten students qualify the national level GATE exam. The passed out students are working in company like RELIANCE ENERGY LTD., BALCO, JINDAL, CSEB, DRDO, ISRO, HAL, and Indian Railways.
The vision of the department is to:
1. To create, develop and foster capacity amongst students to become future leaders in academia, government, industries and entrepreneurial pursuit through a rigorous curriculum of theory and application that advances their ability to solve problems individually and in teams.
2. To keep abreast with latest developments in academics/industry and continuously upgrade the skill sets of all involved while creating deep awareness of ethical responsibilities and human values.
3. To create knowledge of fundamental principles and innovative technologies through learning, teaching and research in multidisciplinary domains, focusing on project management, manufacturing, automation and mechatronics
4. To provide career guidance for higher education and to facilitate academics – industry interaction.
5. To strengthen global collaborations and inculcate research aptitude amongst students and faculty.
Courses offered : Ph. D.
Course code : 517
Eligibility for admission : Through VRET
Declaration of Results: 02 June 2018
Counselling (For VET): 01 July 2018
Last date of Admission (For VET): 15 July 2018
For any queries regarding above topic, please ask us through below comment session (or) direct contact through below given contact details.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Bilaspur (C.G.) 495 009 India
Phone: 07752-260283 (Off) 07752-260283