CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019
The CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019 submission is going to be started on 11th August 2019 and the students who have been waiting for it will heave a sigh of relief. Because you will be filling up ‘Online Application Form’, you need some guidance and that is why we have brought a step-by-step procedure that you can effectively/effortlessly follow from the end of this page. Thought everything regarding CBSE UGC NET 2019 is easily accessible through CBSE UGC NET November 2019 Notification. Be not worried as getting this notification is as easy as browsing a normal site – just focus on the steps furnished by our team.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the responsible which will conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) on the behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) on 5th November 2019. The motive behind conducting this NET is to do the selection of brilliant/suitable students for the post of Assistant Professor (AP) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in the Indian Universities/Colleges. Only eligible persons can be part of this exam.
CBSE UGC NET November 2019 Notification
Every person must satisfy ‘Requisites’ in order to sit in the NET, says the main notification. There will be no relaxation for the aspirants thinking that they can fill up ‘Application Form’ without being eligible. We, therefore, have mentioned everything you need to know about this exam.
|Registration Commencement||11th August 2019|
|Deadline for Online Registration||11th September 2019|
|Deadline for Fee Submission||12th September 2019|
|Application Form (Correction)||19th to 25th September 2019|
|Admit Card||Third Week of October 2019|
|Exam Date||5th November 2019|
Wait, there is a lot more that you should about this exam or CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019. If you want to be hired for the post of Assistant Professor, Junior Research Fellowship, make sure you obtain every minute detail on Exam Date, Admit Card release, Result announcement and the most important one is ‘Eligibility Criteria’.
CBSE UGC NET November 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no update on the age limit for applying for AP post, however, if you apply for JRF, you maximum age should be 28 years or under it as on the deadline of application form submission.
- There will be age relaxation of 5 years if you are from OBC, NCL, ST, SC, or Pwd.
- Those who are having ‘Research Experience’ will also get relaxation in age.
- Final year appearing students (Master Degree or Equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
In the qualification requirements, you have to meet the below-stated conditions anyhow to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019:
- The applying candidates must score 55% (50% for those who belong to reserved category) in Master Degree Course or its equivalent course as listed in the notification.
- If your master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991, you will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks.
- The Final-year appearing postulants are also eligible (provided they have qualified the exam before the selected as the applied post). Also, such ones must qualify their degree within 2 years from the NET results release.
You may go to the authorised web link to fully download the CBSE UGC NET November Notification (don’t forget to use the links).
Application Fee: Candidates from General category will pay Rs.600/-, whereas OBC-NCL ones will have to pay Rs.300/- and those who are from SC/ST PWD will submit Rs.150/-.
CBSE UGC NET November Exam Syllabus 2019
Candidates who will fill their application form for this examination they can easily check the CBSE UGC NET November Exam Syllabus from the official advertisement of this examination. For this, they will have to visit the official website. After that, find the link of this syllabus. This syllabus will be helpful for you in cracking the examination easily.
How to Fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019
- Foremost, you should log on to the authorised web portal of the concerned board, and in this case it is http://cbsenet.nic.in.
- Over there, you will see the informant about National Eligibility Test (NET).
- Browse the link of ‘Online Application Form’ submission and click to proceed.
- Make sure you are ‘Eligible’ to do that.
- If so, start filling up form and pay the required fees.
In the end, you have to double-check your CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019 and don’t forget to have it safe because the information you filled in the application form will be required later. If you found any mistake while submitting the form, you are welcome to share them with us via the comment panel below.