Maharashtra Stale Eligibility Test (SET) 2018 for Assistant Professor Conducted by Savitribai Phule Pune University state Agency (Formerly University of Pune) on 28th January 2018 at different examination centers throughout the State. Also there are a huge of eligible candidates registered for Maharashtra Stale Eligibility Test (SET) 2018 and they are eagerly waiting for the online admit card. All those candidates has good news i.e. Savitribai Phule Pune University issued the online admit cards for Maharashtra Stale Eligibility Test (SET) 2018 and the admit cards are available to download now.
All the related candidates who are going to appear for Maharashtra Stale Eligibility Test (SET) 2018, you are advised to download / Print your admit card online by using candidate login option (or) Print admit card by application number. Please download the admit card immediately if you didn’t download yet.
Download admit card at: http://set1.unipune.ac.in
Date of examination: On Sunday, 28th January 2018
1st Session (Paper I) Morning: 10.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.
2nd Session (Paper 2) Morning: 11.45 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
3rd Session (Paper 3) Afternoon: 02.30 p.m. to 05.00 p.m.
Examination Hall will be open 60 minutes before commencement of examination. Students will not be permitted to enter the hall once the examination has commenced.
Bell timings during examination are as given below:-
- 60 minutes before commencement of examination.
- 15 minutes before conclusion of each session.
- On conclusion of each paper.
- The students who are absent for Paper-1 will not be allowed to appear for Papers 2 & 3
- Paper I:- In the Test Booklet, there are 60 multiple choice questions, each of 2 marks, out of which a student has to attempt 50 questions. If a student has attempted more than 50 questions, in that case first 50 questions will be assessed.
- In Papers 1, 2 & 3 there is no negative marking e.g. for wrong answer no marks will be deducted.
- Students writing questions from lest Booklet either on Admit card or some other place will he treated as a case of unfair means and will be declared ineligible for the examination.
- No mark sheet will be given to qualified/non-qualified candidates by the Savitribai Phule Pune University SET department. In addition, there is no provision of revaluation of answer books.
- The result declared by the University will be provisional. It will be confirmed on fulfillment of eligibility requirements. Such candidates will be issued certificate of eligibility in respective subject.
- In paper 2, there will be 50 multiple choice questions, All questions are compulsory, each carrying 2 marks. However, in Mathematical Science, there are 84 multiple choice questions in 3 sections i.e. Sections I, II & III, students have to attempt all questions either from Sections I & II or from Sections I & III only. (Total 50 questions)
- In paper 3, there are 75 multiple choice questions. All questions are compulsory, each carrying 2 marks. However, in Mathematical Science, there are 145 multiple choice questions in 3 sections i.e. Sections I, II & III, students have to attempt all questions either from Sections I & II or from Sections I & III only (Total 75 questions).
- The syllabus for the SET to be held on 28th January, 2018. is available on the University website “setexam.unipune.ac.in”. Kindly ignore the instructions at the end of syllabus for Paper 3 of all subjects.
- The students are advised to get more information such as Registration, place of examination, seating arrangement etc. from the University website. For more information, you can contact SET Department, Savitribai Phule Pune University State Agency.
- If there is discrepancy in the English and Marathi versions of question, the English version should be considered as authentic as per UGC rules.
Duplicate of Admit card will not be issued by University
Read more at: http://set1.unipune.ac.in
For any queries regarding above topic, please ask us through below comment session.