Savitribai Phule Pune University decided to conduct the Third Year Master in Computer Application (M.C.A.) 2015 Pattern/1/S-2017 (5th Semester) Examinations from 14th December 2017 (Thursday) to 19th December 2017 (Tuesday) at respective examination centers for their students. All the related candidates who are going to participate for above MCA Exams, you are suggested to collect your admit card form your concerned College principle before 4 days from the date of commencement of exams.
Place: Hall Tickets available at concerned Colleges only (Students should bring their admit card form your respective college)
Official website: http://www.unipune.ac.in
Hall Tickets availability: 9th December 2017 (Tentatively)
- Candidates are required to be present at the examination centre, FIFTEEN MINUTES before the time fixed for the first paper and TEN MINUTES before the time of each subsequent paper.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking any material into the examination hall, that can be used for malpractice at the time of examination.
- Candidates are requested to see the Notice Board at their place of examination regularly for changes if any, that may be notified later in the program.
- No request for any special concession such as a change in time or any day fixed for the University Examination on any ground shall be granted.
- Candidates are requested to note the Day, Date and Time of every Paper on every day.
- Use of non programmable calculator is permitted.
Examination timings: 10.30 PM To 01.30 PM
Hall Tickets availability: on or before 9th December 2017
Date of commencement of exams: 14th December 2017 (Thursday)
Date of end of the examination: 19th December 2017 (Tuesday)
For any doubts on above topic, please comment us below.