NCB Vacancy 2015 for 7 Surveillance Asst Posts
Job title :- Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment for 07 Surveillance Assistant, Operator Telecommunication Vacancies. NCB has been released a notification for 07 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 60 days from issued notification. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
|Number of Positions||07 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 56 years.|
|Last Date of Application||Before 60 days from issued notification|
• Surveillance Assistant – The candidate should be passed class 12th/ HSC or equivalent examination in Science
• Operator Telecommunication – The candidate should be passed Grade- II Radio Operator from Central Armed Para Military Forces/ Police or equivalent
The Candidate age not exceeding 56 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guideline
• Surveillance Assistant – The Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
• Operator Telecommunication – The Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2800/-
Procedure to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to office of the Director General, Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, wing No.5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 60 days for issued notification
- Notification issued date: 04-03-2015
- Last date for Submission of application: before 60 days from issued notification
The National Policy on Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances is based on the Directive Principles, contained in Article 47 of the Indian Constitution, which direct the State to endeavour to bring about prohibition of the consumption, except for medicinal purposes, of intoxicating drugs injurious to health. The government’s policy on the subject which flows from this constitutional provision is also guided by the international conventions on the subject.