TSPSC Gurukulam Teachers Notification 2017
Marvellous news for Telangana job hunters. Biggest opening in a government job in this year 2107. Telangana Public Service Commission announced TSPSC Gurukulam Teachers Notification 2017. Telangana has present the 7306 vacancies at the various posts in the different departments. These seven thousand three hundred and six vacancies will be distributed in nine different posts.
Hurry up, Guys TPSC has declared new jobs in its department for the recruitment of about 7306 Gurukul teachers’ vacancies. Those who are well qualified, skilled, experienced in teaching fields can apply for Telangana Gurukulam teachers post by online mode. Contenders can fill the job application form through the authorised portal in between 18th April 2107 to 4th May 2107.
One important thing to remember is that you must have B.Ed. degree from any recognised University/Board. Those who are not having B.Ed. degree are not eligible to fill that form. So before filling up the form, you must check the eligibility criteria. If you are not fit according to the eligibility criteria and you already fill that form then fees of the form will not be refundable in any case.
Detailed information about TSPSC Gurukulam Teachers Notification 2017
|Organisation Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||TGT, PGT, PET, librarian, staff nurse|
|Number of posts||7306|
|Last date to apply||4th May 2017|
TSPSC Gurukulam Teachers Vacancies List:
Trained Graduate Teachers: 4362
Music Teacher: 197
Physical Director (School): 06
Staff Nurse: 533
Craft Teacher: 43
Art Teacher: 372
Physical Education Teacher: 616
Post Graduate Teachers: 921
TSPSC Gurukulam Notification Eligibility Criteria
Trained Graduate Teachers: A first class Bachelors degree (BA or BSc), or Second Class B.Ed. or its equivalent. And must pass the TET part 2 of Telangana government examination.
- Post Graduate Teachers: The first class in Master’s degree (M.A or M.Sc.) or its equivalent. The first or second class B.Ed. degree or its equivalent degree.
- Physical Director (School): Graduate degree or Master’s Degree in Physical Education.
- Librarian: A degree from any recognised University/institution is required.
- Staff Nurse: 3-1/2 years Nurse Training Course (GNM) Diploma course, B.Sc., Nursing.
- Music Teacher:12th Pass, Diploma in Indian Music.
- Craft Teacher: Candidates applying for TSPSC Gurukulam Notification, 12th passed, ITI certificate in relevant trade, technical teacher’s certificate is necessary.
- Art Teacher: Applying contenders must pass 12th, Diploma in Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts, technical teacher’s certificate is required.
- Physical Education Teacher: 12th pass, Graduation Diploma in Physical Education.
Contenders, please pay your application fee according to your category.
- Rs.100/- for general/OBC Category Candidates.
- Rs.50/- for Reserved Category Candidates.
TSPSC Gurukulum Teachers Selection Process
All contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in the test conducted by Telangana Public Service Commission Selection Committee members.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
Download TSPSC Gurukulam Teachers Notification 2017
Interested candidates can apply for the Telangana post by following these steps:
- Visit the official
- Search the TSPSC recruitment link.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph of specific size and signature mentioned in the official website.
- Enter the necessary details that it requires.
- All original document proof will also upload there.
- Verify your details carefully.
- Do not forget to pay your application fee without this your application form will not be submitted.
- Submit that form.
- Finally, take print out of the application form for your future need.
If you have any complaint or query regarding TSPSC Gurukulam Teachers Notification 2017 then tell us in the comment box.
Check the official notification very easily from this link