ORISSA JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (OJEE) – ELIGIBILITY, EXAM PATTERN, IMPORTANT DATES, SYLLABUS AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Orissa Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for admission to homeopathy, ayurveda, pharmacy and MAM courses in the state colleges. OJEE shall be held for the seats which will remain unfilled in B.Tech programme after the completion of JEE Mains counseling.
OJEE-2016 will be conducted to draw the merit list of successful candidates for admission into:
- Pharm. course in the colleges as per list given in Table – 13 for the previous year as an indicator.
- MCA course and MCA under lateral entry scheme in the colleges / institutes
- 3 rd semester of Engineering / Technology and Pharmacy stream for Diploma holders under lateral entry scheme and 3 rd semester of Engineering / Technology stream for B.Sc. / +3 Sc. with Mathematics as a subject in +2 level under lateral entry scheme. B. SC./ +3 Sc students are considered for admission only on availability of vacancy after Diploma LE admission. The total number of seats will be notified during counseling process.
- MBA course in the colleges/ institutes
- The list of colleges / Institute offering for M.Tech and M.Arch
- The list of colleges / Institute offering for M.Pharm
- Master’s degree in Applied Management (MAM), the details of the colleges offering these courses will be given during counseling after due approval from AICTE / UGC/Govt. of Odisha / BPUT / Other University of the state
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree courses.
- Two supernumerary seats will be given to J & K applicants in all the AICTE/UGC approved colleges.
- For admission to MBA Passed or appearing in 2016, Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC/AICTE
- Passed or appearing in 2016, for the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture/Pharmacy examination of minimum four/five years duration in any discipline from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC/AICTE.
- The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit to for admission to MBA course.
ALSO READ: TOP 10 RANKED ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN INDIA
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA course shall have to appear an Entrance test in
- verbal and analytical reasoning,
- general knowledge,
- business fundamentals
- Total 120 questions
- There will be multiple choice type questions.
- The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination.
- No negative marking.
- The Answer Sheet consists of two pages, the top one is the Original answer sheet whereas the annexed one is the carbon copy.
- The page is divided into Part-A and Part-B.
- Part – A of the original sheet contains the details such as Roll No., Question Booklet number, Name and signature of the candidate, Name of the centre, Signature of the Invigilator.
- The Part – B of the answer sheet is meant for recording the answers by darkening the appropriate circle(s) by the candidate. Whatever written/marked impression is made on the main sheet, the second sheet will reproduce the same. This will be detached by the invigilator and returned to the candidates at the end of the examination.
- Last date for fill-up of online Application: First week of March
- Date of download of Admit Card begins from : Second week of April
- Date of Examination : First week of May
- Probable Date of Declaration of Result : 1st week of June
- Candidates can apply for OJEE – 2015 only “Online”.
- Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website ojee.nic.in/ or www.odishajee.com.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing OJEE website www.ojee.nic.in or www.odishajee.com.
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website (www.ojee.nic.in / odishajee.com).
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
- Proof of fee payment.
- 3 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
- The fee can be remitted through either of the following ways:
- By Debit Card / credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/internet banking).
- Remittance through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE-2015 Bank Account with Bank of Baroda or Canara Bank.
ALSO READ: TOP 15 MBA COLLEGES IN INDIA WITH RANKING
- Admit cards will be uploaded at OJEE website (www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com) from 20 th – 25th April, 2016.
- The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear the exam.
- If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE-2016 website for the examination by April 25, 2016, then he/she must contact OJEE-2016 office immediately before 30th April, 2016.
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he/she has to contact OJEE-2016 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card before 30th April, 2016.
- A photograph identical to the one pasted on the confirmation slip must be kept with the candidate during Examination.
- One copy of the admit card duly signed by the invigilator must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate.
VIEW NOTIFICATION OF OJEE 2015
Result will be uploaded on the official website by Last week of July
- If we dip capillary tubes of different radii r in water and water rises to different height h in them, then.
(A) h/2 = constant (B) h/r = constant (C) hr = constant (D) hr2 = constant
- The drug taxol is obtained from the bark of
(A) Pacific Yew (B) Eucalyptus (C) Cinnamon (D) Cinchona
- The number of different types of F-S-F bond angles in SF4 are
(A) two (B) one (C) three (D) four
- The integral (1 x)dx 2 0 ò – equals :
(A) 1 (B) 0 (C) 3 (D) 2